2013 IECRM Loveland Campus Open House in Loveland, Colorado
Date(s) – Wednesday, June 26, 2013
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
IECRM Loveland Campus
This year, we are having an Open House at our Loveland Campus (see map below for the address), on Wednesday, June 26, 2013, from 4-6pm!
The Loveland Campus Open House is the day after our Denver Campus Open House and Energy Job Fair in Denver, Colorado. You can attend both!
Win a free first semester of tuition at IECRM!
All guests at the Loveland Campus Open House may enter to win a free first semester of tuition! This tuition can be applied to a first semester of the Four-Year Apprentice Program at IECRM, and can be used in-class (Loveland or Denver campuses), or online (via the Live-Online Program).
HOW TO ENTER:
Sign up to attend the Loveland Campus Open House (fill out the form at the bottom of this page).
Attend the event (you MUST be at the event to win!) Note: Contractors may represent their apprentices at the event.
RULES & ELIGIBILITY
- Current IECRM students are not eligible to win. This giveaway is for new students only.
- Contractors may enter on behalf of an apprentice that they would like to send to IECRM. (New students only!)
- You do not have to be a member of IECRM to enter to win.
- All entrants must attend the Loveland Open House in order to win. Note: Contractors may represent their apprentices at the event, and claim the prize in their name.
- The tuition prize may be used for 1 first semester of apprentice education at IECRM in Denver, Loveland, or online via the Live-Online Program.
- Prize does not include the cost of books, just tuition.
Who is invited?
- Prospective apprentices interested in IECRM’s Four-Year Electrician Apprentice Training Program (Need a job? Attend our Energy Job Fair in Denver, the day before this Open House.)
- Current apprentices who are interested in IECRM’s Four-Year Electrician Apprentice Training Program
- Merit-shop electrical contractors interested in membership with IECRM (see our Membership page)
- Companies interested in partnership with IECRM (see our Industry Partner page)
- Current contractor members and partners – please contact Kristin Haynes at (303) 853-4886 to participate in the Energy Job Fair!
The Open House
- Tour the classrooms and labs where our apprentices train
- Meet our instructors
- Meet our staff
- Learn about the Four-Year Electrician Apprentice Training Program, and find out how to apply for the August 2013 semester start
- Contractors: Learn about the benefits of becoming a member of IECRM
- Non-contractor companies: Learn about the benefits of becoming a partner of IECRM
- Network over snacks and beverages
The sponsor of this event is TBD.
Sign up to attend / Enter to win below!
Bookings are closed for this event.