“Late Start” Electrical Apprentice Registration IS CLOSED
Date(s) – Monday, September 23, 2013Friday, October 11, 2013
IECRM Denver Campus
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED IN 2014 FOR THE JUNE-JULY REGISTRATION PERIOD.
“Late Start” apprentice registration IS CLOSED as of October 11, 2013. Late fees will now apply if you are planning to register an apprentice.
“Late Start” students can choose to attend class in Denver, Loveland, or Live-Online.
“Late Start” is for First Year students only.
How to apply to the program
If you are already working as an apprentice, OR you are a contractor trying to register one of your apprentices for schooling, please continue down to “How to Register” below and follow those instructions.
GET REMINDERS: We will be emailing reminders about registration dates - sign up here to get on our email list.
How to register
To register, your employer must register you online using AMPS.
If you are a student who is paying his/her own tuition, please call Annette at (303) 853-4886.
Please Note: All dates below take place at the IECRM Denver Campus unless otherwise specified.
- September 23, 2013 – October 11, 2013: LATE START REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
(After October 11th, late fees apply)
- October 14th, 3:30pm: Math Assessment
(If you already failed this, you MUST sign up to take the Math Module)
- October 15th, 16th, 17th, 5:30-9:30pm: 3-Day Math Module (for those who failed the Math Assessment) – SIGN UP HERE
- October 17th, 5:30pm: ORIENTATION (please plan for 2 hours)
- Week of October 21st: Classes BEGIN
Math Assessment & Math Module (for new students)
- Math Assessment = Math test
- Math Module = 3-day math class required for apprentices who fail the Math Assessment
The Math Module is REQUIRED for new apprentices who have failed the Math Assessment. Students who failed the Math Assessment CANNOT retake the test, they MUST register for the Math Module, which is a 3-day math class, and costs $140.
The Math Assessment was either taken by the student during his/her BAT interview at IECRM, or can be taken on Monday, July 29th. Students who failed the Math Assessment CANNOT retake it – they must register for the Math Module.
- Denver Campus: 480 East 76th Ave, Building 5, Denver, CO 80229
- Loveland Campus: 6886 North Franklin Street, Loveland, CO 80538
- Live-Online Program: Remote
“Late Start” Students
Class schedules for “Late Start” students have not been determined yet. STUDENTS AND CONTRACTORS please check your emails regularly to find out which day you will be scheduled on.
In-Class Students (Regular Start)
- First Year Students: Mondays, 5:30-9:30pm (a Tuesday class will be scheduled as well, if there is overflow)
- Second Year Students: Tuesdays OR Thursdays, 5:30-9:30pm (IECRM will send an email to students notifying them of the day they will attend)
- Third Year Students: Wednesdays, 5:30-9:30pm
- Fourth Year Students: Thursdays, 5:30-9:30pm
Live-Online Students (Regular Start)
- First Year Live-Online Students: Mondays OR Thursdays (IECRM will send an email to students notifying them of the day they will attend)
- Second Year Live-Online Students: Mondays OR Wednesdays (IECRM will send an email to students notifying them of the day they will attend)
- Third Year Live-Online Students: Tuesdays
- Fourth Year Live-Online Students: Thursdays
Please call Annette at (303) 853-4886.